Next meeting's agenda
- updating of Griffith public website to include NEH and Patrick (Patrick)
- Greg has ftp access to website?
- make quicktimes for all clips once hard drive is here and laserdisc player is in video lab
- progress of confirmations from board members (see Confirmation and responses)–reminder sent out?
- fixing of cabinet before hard drive arrives and duplicate key–Patrick
- interface copyright–GT offices contacted for more information–see email from Terry
- meeting with Daniel Hickey–Ellen will follow-up
- screening of Symbol of the Unconquered with Turner–contact Mike Merrill for a contact name?–Ellen
- change names of clips and corresponding images on the clip selection page (now that we've change which clips we're using)–Ellen
- change names of time triggers so they wrap onto second line–Greg
- theme card design
- integration of editing engine and continued work on time trigger prototype
- moving to scholarly voice-over (temporarily shelved until we have an example scholarly voice-over)
- from category main page (from blurred to twisting film strip–looking good–script to be added to prototype)
- start twisting animation from blurring's end point
- squish category titles before twisting begins
- from time trigger mode (from non blurred to blurred to twisting)–will we have to speed up the blurring here so that this transition doesn't take too long?
- squish category titles before blurring and before twisting begins
- moving to editing exercise (temporarily shelved until we have a working prototype of the editing exercise)
- from category main page (from blurred to sliding in controls);
- from time trigger mode (starting from non-blurred state going to blurred to sliding in controls)
- the addition of the squishing category titles (before any filmstrip animation) in both the above cases
- functionality issue 1: in order to return to clip view from category main page click on "clip 3" button–returns to beginning of clip
- align right corner of time code tags to the end of the longest line in the time trigger title
- add additional line to Editing Exercise (there will be a goal listed rather than the scholar's name)
On-going issues temporarily put off:
- continuing Skia issues?
- cross-platform fonts
- timeline design ideas–temporarily shelved until a later date at which time alternate designs will be proposed
Review on-going issues.
Discuss future meeting schedule due to Friday conflicts.
Discuss independent study.
Plan for netting us a few historians.
Progress on planning for scholarly voice-overs.